We're always looking for good people. Not just talented people, but good human beings who share our values, our sense of humor, and our desire to have a life beyond the office. Is that you? Send a resume, along with a paragraph telling us why you think MGH should be your home away from home.
MGH is an equal opportunity employer.
- Interactive Project ManagerWe are seeking an Interactive Project Manager to guide web development projects to successful completion. This individual will work on multiple projects in a fast-paced advertising agency environment, ensuring high quality products that are delivered on time and within budget. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience managing complex website projects. The ability to work on a variety of projects from consumer sites with content management systems to complex social networking sites and applications is critical to the success of this position.
- Associate Digital Media PlannerWe are currently seeking a candidate with 1-2 years of experience to plan and buy digital media space for several clients. Tasks include researching various digital media outlets to advertise clients, planning and negotiating with vendors, database entry, quantitative reporting, invoice reconciling, keyword optimization, and campaign management.
- None of these positions fit youWe may not have open positions that are a good fit for you right now, but we always want to learn more about talented, creative, fun people. Send us your resume and let us know why you’d make a good member of our team.
- PHP/MySQL DeveloperWe are looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL Developer to join our growing web and mobile app development team. We are seeking people who are interested in developing their career with us, as we continue to develop our software team. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a well-managed but fast-paced team environment, have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard, be open to collaborating with your peers, and be proactive in making suggestions to better the process.
- Social Media Marketing Account ExecutiveWe are seeking a dynamic individual who has a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our growing Social Media Marketing department as an Account Executive. MGH’s Social Media Marketing team works with a wide range of clients including Ocean City Maryland Department of Tourism, Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN), Run for Your Lives and OLD BAY.
- Proofreader/CopywriterWe are seeking an experienced proofreader/copywriter to oversee quality control for print ads, collateral materials, websites and more. While this position will primarily focus on proofreading, this person will also be responsible for writing some content for collateral materials, websites and SEO/SEM campaigns. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years proofreading/writing/editing experience in a high-volume setting, such as an ad agency, newspaper or other publication.
- Thank You