- MGH Wins Best in Show Award for Baltimore Bill from Public Relations Society of America Maryland Chapter
- MGH Expands Client Portfolio with Addition of Four New Clients
- MGH Promotes Four Employees
- MGH Adds Six Employees
- MGH Launches Three New Client Websites
- MGH Promotes Four Employees
- MGH Adds More “Flavor” to its Client Roster
- MGH Adds Five New Employees
- MGH Advances to National ADDY Competition
- MGH Public Relations Account Executive Named as one of 20 Top Professionals Under 30 in Maryland
- MGH Tapped to Provide Advertising and Marketing Services for Three New Clients
- MGH Takes Best in Show Award for OLD BAY "Baytriotism" Campaign
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools Selects MGH as Advertising and Marketing Agency
- MGH Launches Small Business Contest
- MGH Lands Two New Accounts
- New Survey Finds More Than 30 Percent of TV Viewers Change the Channel as Soon as Political Advertisements Air
- Trish McClean Joins MGH as Senior Vice President, Account Services Director
- MGH Retains TEDCO after Competitive RFP and Adds Three New Clients
- MGH Adds Three New Employees
- 72 Percent of Smartphone Users Likely to Recall an Ad with a QR Code, New Survey Finds
- MGH Chosen by Utz and Fresh & Greens as Advertising and Marketing Agency
- MGH Adds Three New Clients
- MGH Launches Casting Call to Find the Voice of Baltimore
- See archived press releases
MGH Promotes Four Employees
BALTIMORE (Oct. 8, 2013) – MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, today announced it has promoted four employees.
Recent promotions at MGH include:
Jenny Friedman, Media Supervisor
Friedman has been promoted from senior media planner/buyer to media supervisor in the media department. In her new position, Friedman will oversee the media buyers and will work on various accounts including Buffalo Wild Wings, Marco’s Pizza, National Aquarium, Old Bay and Pandora Jewelers.
Marah Schmitz, Account Executive
Schmitz has been promoted from account coordinator to account executive. In her new role, Schmitz will assume greater responsibility for client accounts, including Ocean City, Md., Department of Tourism and Smyth Jewelers.
Becky Showman, Account Director
Showman has been promoted from account supervisor to account director. In her new role, Showman will increase her management responsibilities for client accounts, including Bailey Banks & Biddle, MASN and Smyth Jewelers.
Dave Wassell, Senior Vice President/Creative Director
Dave Wassell has been promoted to SVP/Creative Director. In his new position, Wassell will take on a larger role managing the workload of the agency's creative department, as well as supervising large interactive projects.
Based in Baltimore, MGH is an integrated marketing and communications agency offering advertising, public relations, media planning/buying, creative design and production, interactive (design, development and marketing), mobile, market research, direct response, relationship marketing and social media marketing.
MGH maintains a diverse client base spanning multiple industries. Current clients include MASN, McCormick, OLD BAY, Utz, the National Aquarium, Towson University, American Psychological Association, Ocean City, Md., Department of Tourism, Smyth Jewelers, Bailey Banks & Biddle, Anthony & Sylvan Pools and Marco’s Pizza.
Visit http://mghus.com for more information on MGH and its services or connect with MGH via: Facebook at http://facebook.com/mghus; Twitter at http://twitter.com/mghus; or YouTube at http://youtube.com/mghtv.