We’re always looking for good people.
Not just talented people, but good human beings who share our values, our sense of humor, and our desire to have a life beyond the office. Is that you? Send a resume, along with a paragraph telling us why you think MGH should be your home away from home.
Public Relations Internship
MGH is currently accepting applications for Public Relations interns. Please submit your resume, cover letter and a writing sample for consideration.
The intern will be responsible for general public relations and marketing duties as assigned, including:
- Research for existing clients and new business prospects
- Build and maintain media lists for a variety of clients
- Create digital news clip files
- Assist in the creation, distribution and follow-up of news materials, including press releases, calendar listings, media advisories and fact sheets
- Miscellaneous writing and proofreading assignments
- Depending on client needs, there may be an opportunity to assist with event planning and provide media relations assistance
- Occasional support to other MGH departments, as needed
- Junior or senior college student with a focused interest in public relations or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous projects, meet tight deadlines and take initiative in problem solving
- Flexibility in dealing with new projects/situations when presented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Familiarity with media contacts database, such as Cision, and coverage tracking programs, like Critical Mention
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to Associated Press (AP) Style when writing
Compensation: College credit only
Location: Virtual internship
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter and writing sample to internship coordinator Gaby Tancona at email@example.com.
Memorable MGH Moments
"Serving as the 'commissioner' of the MGH Bowling League for five years remains a great memory. I still have all the stat sheets from 2007-11 in my files, which says more about my need to apply Marie Kondo's teachings here at work than anything else."
"The welcoming atmosphere of MGH. Are we sure this is an ad agency?"
“The surprise 'Choose Your Own Adventure Bar Crawl' the social team threw for me for my 10-year anniversary. I'd say the ADDYs at the Baltimore Museum of Industry, and the agency-wide “Around the World Happy Hour" are both at the top of my list, too."
"All the time we spend bonding over food (and drinks!)"